SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPGW_FOOTER_RAN

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPGW_FOOTER_RAN
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:30:22 +0200

> > > Sigurd Nes schrieb:
> > > I want to display the content from a file  - some days ago I could
> stop
> > > XSLT from processing with 'define('PHPGW_FOOTER_RAN',True);'
> > > Is this feature replaced with something else ?
> >

> > Ralf:
> > Use $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['flags']['headonly'] = True;
> >

> It does not work (btw - I am working on the HEAD)

Correction:
...['headonly'] does work but the header is still shown (bottom part of
phpgw_header.xsl ) and added to the end of the downloaded files - and
thereby corrupting any pdf-file.
It had been nice with a way to stop all output.

This affects (at least) filemanager, infolog and drawing archive in
property.

Sigurd