[Phpgroupware-developers] newbie question

From: Gaurav Karkhanis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] newbie question
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 05:51:36 -0500

Hi All,
I am new to php and phpGroupware. I have sucessfully installed phpGW on suse 8.1. Calendar, notes etc are working fine. I have installed courier mail server also. But when i click the email app, it throws an error as follows:

mail_msg: begin_request: ERROR: userid or passwd empty
 * * $this->get_pref_value(userid) = admin
 * * if the userid is filled, then it must be the password that is missing
 * * tell your admin if a) you have a custom email password or not when reporting this error
 mail_msg: ensure_stream_and_folder: ERROR: userid or passwd empty
 * * $this->get_pref_value(userid, 0) = admin
 * * if the userid is filled, then it must be the password that is missing
 * * tell your admin if a) you have a custom email password or not when reporting this error
 mail_msg: loginerr_tryagain_buggy_cert: UNABLE to recover from this bug, exiting ...

Actually this is the latest error as i have been trying to get the mail server working. Can anybody point me towards info detailling how to go about with setting up the mail server so that phpgroupware recognises it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gaurav Karkhanis.