Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Backup App

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Backup App
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:30:49 +1100

Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dave Hall (address@hidden) wrote*:
> >
> >Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I checked out the backup app awhile back.  It didn't work.  Enough
> >> time has passed
> >> that I thought I'd take another look.  It doesn't seem to work now
> >> either.
> >
> >Did you file a bug report on savannah?
> I will if it's still viable.

It may not be in active dev right at this exact moment in time, but we
may find some one with some spare time on their hands who is willing to
take a look at some bug reports.  If the bug is not reported we may not
know about it.  This goes for all apps, but please remember apps in HEAD
are not offically supported.

> >> Is any one using it?
> >
> >Not sure
> >
> >> Is it being maintained?
> >
> >Don't think so
> >
> >> The first thing I'd like
> >> to do is run and
> >> immediate backup.
> >
> >mysqldump :)
> This thing looks kind of like it's supposed to backup the file system.

I played with it once a long time ago ... so long ago i can't really
remember what it does.

Cheers

Dave