[Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupware 0.9.14.002 Release

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupware 0.9.14.002 Release
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:37:28 +1100

Hi all,

I am just letting you all know that we are starting to gear up for the
0.9.14.002 release - this is a bug fix only release for the 0.9.14
(stable) branch.

The plan is for the release to be cut next weekend (22/23-Mar-03).
Tarballs and packages will be tested before being made available to
everyone, to make sure they work as expected.

So what does this mean for you?  If you are a developer/app maintainer
then please go through savannah and grab all patches/bug reports for
your app/s and test them.  Please make a note on the patch/bug report
that you are working on them - so we all know.  Also if you commit new
features in stable and i will be on the next plane to come pay you a
visit - so don't do it ;)  If in doubt ask.

Please email me directly or the dev list if you are not going to have
time this week to work on things.  The cut off will be this at this time -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003&mon=3&day=21&hour=0&min=0&sec=0

I will also send the shame file allocation listing to the list tomorrow.

Those of you who have indicated that you want to help test the release,
expect to be hassled this week.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)