[Phpgroupware-developers] database coruption, rebuild

From: Bob T. Kat
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] database coruption, rebuild
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:39:38 -0600

due to a raid controller going flakey it seems i've managed to get a
mess of corrupted files.  These corrupted files include the files that
make up the phpgw database in mysql.  After having mysql try to fix the
tables (myisamchk) i ended up with a bunch of empty tables and
phpgroupware not being very happy about it.  I was hoping for a bit of
advice on the best course of action with this, should I just replace
database files from the backup copys as I run into problems, just put
the whole thing back from backup, or wipe the whole thing out and
reinstall?  Then of course theres the off chance that someone has
written a tool to fix this sort of problem.  I would greatly appreciate
any comments or suggestions, other than a few php error messages i'm
limping right along

Thank you again

Bob T. Kat

--
Rob:    The early bird gets the worm buck
Bucky:  Right, and the afternoon cat lets