[Phpgroupware-developers] ACL2 implemented in property

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] ACL2 implemented in property
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:29:03 +0100

I have implemented the ACL2 in my app 'property' - and it is perfect for
my needs. In the case it is not going to be the standard ACL - I have
for the moment copied the acl2_class to my app and created my one table
(fm_acl2).

I have added the argument 'account_id' to (almost) all functions to
enable setting permissions per user.

The location-names are stored in the table 'fm_submodule'.

To see it action - check out property from head - install and go to
admin->property->permissions.

Regards

Sigurd