[Phpgroupware-developers] https + felamail downloading of attachments p

From: Joe Vandegrift
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] https + felamail downloading of attachments problem
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:41:34 -0500

I use Apache+modsll+php4+mysql.  When I access my phpgroupware site from my
secure
virtual host and I am tring to download an attachment via felamail, I
get an error in
Internet Explorer.  The error does not occur with other browsers or with
Anglemail.
According to the list there are several solutions
to this problem.  I added the line
"header("Pragma: public");" in the felamail/download.php file at each of the
four places
where header is being
defined.  This fixed the download problem.  Will this cause any ill
sideaffects in my Felamail?  Is this the best solution to the problem? I
tried a couple of the
other solutions such as changing my apache configuration and adding the line
of code before
session_start() but these did not work for me.
Thanks.