[Phpgroupware-developers] using cvs to update phpgw

From: Brian Jackson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] using cvs to update phpgw
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:28:46 -0600

I am trying to add the ability to update phpgw via cvs through the admin interface. I have it as far as updating to the latest version of the same branch/tag, but I want to make it possible to update to a new branch/tag. The problem I am having is that I can't figure out how to get a list of the branches/tags. I looked at the viewcvs code(since it has a little dropdown box at the bottom of the page) and it looks like it is reading the rcs info directly out of the local rcs files(bear in mind that I am just starting to learn how to program so I may be wrong). Does anybody know of a way to do this if the cvs repo is on a different computer?
--Brian Jackson