[Phpgroupware-developers] After clean installation latest CVS version I

From: Martijn van den Ordel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] After clean installation latest CVS version I only receive a FATA L error
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:07:44 +0100

After a clean installation (cvs co all), uploaded a header.inc.php file, managed all applications I receive the following message when I open the index page of phpgroupware (redirects to login) :

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/vanden2/public_html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 1625

Allready tried both session managements db and php4, with no success.
My php.ini is according the given php.ini reccomandations.

Anyone any idea?
I'm new to phpgroupware (not new to php devel. ;-) )

ThXs
Martijn