Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] The new Calendar french lang file (0.9.14.

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] The new Calendar french lang file (0.9.14.001)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 16:46:31 +1100

Hi,

I know Chris has posted on this one as well, but i will chuck my 2c in
too :)

I get a lot of mail each day, and i love the delete button, with auto
empty trash on logout :)

Patches *must* go on the patch manager - or else the will not be
applied.  If you post a patch on savannah you can put a post on this
list to let others know it is there.

I try to delegate patches asap or have an applying session.

For lang patches, please just post a note on the docteam list, I get
that in digest mode :)

Thanks for the patches, but please post them on savannah

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)