Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] trouble instaling

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] trouble instaling
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:08:59 +0000

I'm gonna take a wild guess, you installed the .14 rpm?

if so, "mv header.inc.php header.inc.php.template" and try again.
Before you try agian but after you mv the file, do a cvs update by running "cvs
-z6
update -dP" from the phpgroupware directory to get all the recent patches and
updates.  Your server will need the cvs client package installed (comes with
most
all distros) and access to the internet.