Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager in 9.12

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager in 9.12
Date: 22 Oct 2002 09:56:06 -0600

Oy...
Suzanne,

Im not shure what the problem might be, FM was allways a fairly simple
app (just on top of your filesystem), recheck your permissions, id guess
it has something to do with that...check your php logs, see if you catch
an error...

Anyways, i cant stress enough the need to switch to 0.9.14... it fixes
so much stuff and is so much nicer. Also, its better supported (i cant
even remember 0.9.12) as everybody is already using it and bugfixing it
and whatnot.  Its also a good oportunity since a server falldown gives
you some time to better your deployment and blame any resulting
unstability on the "hey the server fell down, cant help it, it will take
a bit to put it back online".... just for the time it takes you to gain
confidence in the new stuff.

Filemanager was deprecated in favor of phpwebhosting (whose named
changed to filemanager as well) for the new version check it out, see if
it fills your needs.

Bets of luck