[Phpgroupware-developers] getenv()

From: C K Wu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] getenv()
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:42:34 +0800

Hello, Folks,

The problem with login page returning with cd=5 highlights
the problem with getenv() as reported in PHP bug: #17662,
[http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=17662].  Other developers
may like to search their codes to see if getenv() is a hidden
problem.  However, a newer version of PHP may have
already solved the problem.

Cheers,
CK