Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] bookmark app status

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] bookmark app status
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:42:29 +1000

Hey Bradley,

There are a few patches and bug reports on savannah for this app.  I
have tested them and plan to commit them, some will only go into head,
while others will go into stable also.  If you are working on head I
will leave you to add them to head if that is ok with you.

The app bookmarks has been assigned to them so they should be pretty
easy to find.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)