[Phpgroupware-developers] TRANSLATION: Re: Problemas con el FTP (phpgrou

From: jose cabrera
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] TRANSLATION: Re: Problemas con el FTP (phpgroupware)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 04:48:37 +0000

Hey, I got this quys e-mail translated. If some one knows the asnwer to the question, post it, and i'll get it tranlasted back for him.

*************
Hello

  Before anything else greeting from Cuba

  I am writng directly so that you can help me, with my installation,
have istalled phpgroupware 0.9.14.000 special application of ftp.

After entering the ftp. server I was able to put (ficheros I don't know
what
that means) and create directories.
but I can't erase or rename.

Do you know what the problem is.