[Phpgroupware-developers] code comments...

From: Bradley W. Langhorst
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] code comments...
Date: 11 Oct 2002 11:55:12 -0400

I understand that comments have to parsed by the webserver and thus slow
things down a bit...

Is that the only reason that there are so few comments in this code?

If I start commenting the stuff I'm figuring out are you guys going to
accept those patches?

If it is really a problem to have the comments I could write a little
comment chopping script that an admin could run when a machine goes into
production...

brad