Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Webhosting and attachment

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Webhosting and attachment
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:09:16 -0400

There isn't anything to make the UI uniform yet.  But the file system actions
are uniform, use the vfs class.  Docs are in phpgwapi/doc/vfs.  For the UI, you
might consider a pop-up browse window like windowing toolkits have.  Don't
worry about making the look different from phpwebhosting/filemanager, a tree
view with icons or something more standard would be better than what we have
for an interface now.

Jason Wies aka Zone