Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPWebHosting

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHPWebHosting
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 14:45:51 +0000

While we're on the topic, phpWebHosting has a bug:
Files*: 3   Used Space: 1069KB   Unused space: 9764556KB

It's a 9 gig drive, and only 500meg free on that partition.  No way I got 9.7
gig
free.  Used space is correct though.

>>Or should that download button set the mime-type to application/octet-stream
>>force a save?
>How hard would this be to change?
last i checked, it makes use of the browser class to set the mime type?  Keep in
mind that IE is smarter than you, so it just may see a gif and show it to you
anyway.