Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar CSV Import / Export

From: Patrick Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar CSV Import / Export
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 12:00:32 -0700

    I did this as a subproject of cdb some time ago.  It would be hopelessly
out of date except that I think some people picked it up and added to it and
updated.  I don't know if it's been moved, but if it hasn't, it would be in
cdb/outlook2xyz.  Originally I had it importing outlook csv files into
either ldap or phpgw.  It just does straight imports and I don't know if it
does exports (I didn't add that functionality) so there's room for you to
add synchronization stuff.  But you might find out what other people have
done as far as that goes...

..mr_e