Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Supress Groups in Calendar dropdown

From: Stephan Cremer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Supress Groups in Calendar dropdown
Date: 02 Oct 2002 09:06:48 +0200

Hi Chris,

as you correctly pointed out, the list boxes you mentioned are generated
within the header. So good places too look would be the files

                 calendar/templates/*/header.inc.php

BUT - as far as I recall, the "User" ListBox will only offer to a user
the groups he/she is a member of. So why suppress looking at these
events?

Stephan.