[Phpgroupware-developers] Question

From: Miremos.com
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Question
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:08:56 -0500

Hello

I need to know where I can insert activities because I did the exploration in
the all options of phpgroupware and I thing that option doesn`t there.
I am in Colombia and I am very interesting in this aplication and I need some
explications of the program.

1. Where I can insert the activities?
2. I use the last version 0.9.14 and I find some problems with the share the
calendar because one user share his calendar and the other can`t access to
his calendar, only to the other user or the group.
3. I use another 0.9.14 that solve the problem number 2 but the problen in
this is the project something about the preferences and the activities, why?.

Would you like to send me the best version that you have and some manual with
the explication  code and user manual.

Thank you