Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble with forms

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Trouble with forms
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:55:47 +0000

Is there a way to bypass that with additional coding?

Maybe check what form was submitted and set the other form's value to it's
original
value?

I'm afraid I don't know how to do this - is it possible?

What about following the forms I put:
if(! $cat_name ) { $cat_name = $category_name; }
if(! $multi1 ) { $multi1 = $multi; }