[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Question to 0.9.14 CVS

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Question to 0.9.14 CVS
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:52:51 +1000

Hi Michael,

I has the same problem.  I traced it to
phpgwapi/setup/update_tables.inc.php.  It doesn't actually update the
phpgw_applications table in the database.  Do the following to fix the
problem:
1 Run the upgrade process to make sure everything else is done

2 Run the following SQL on the database should work on any db:
UPDATE phpgw_applications
SET app_version='0.9.14.000'
WHERE app_name='phpgwapi';

3 Log back in and version is upgraded :)

Cheers

skwashd
Dave Hall