[Phpgroupware-developers] Minor changes to file location.

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Minor changes to file location.
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:22:20 +0200

As some of you may have noticed, i've committed some changes to cvs dir
strucure, to make my life easier packaging phpgroupware modules for Debian.

I've only moved some file out of the way and renamed chora/docs in chora/doc
(to make it conform with the other packages).

BTW, automatic building of deb packages is not yet ready.

Next goal will be to make each module a separate Debian source package: to
achive this, i'll have to include a debian dir inside each module (if no one
objects).

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have