Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New to the PHPGroupware list

From: Scott Courtney
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New to the PHPGroupware list
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:17:31 -0400

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 04:16 am, David Delon wrote:
> You should have a look on the debian package of phpgrouwpare (unstable
> or testing), I think they have done a stuff like that :
> /usr/share/phpgroupware for the code and /etc/phpgroupware/ &
> /var/lib/phpgroupware/files for configuration and file management; it's
> just a symbolic link.

Thanks for the tip. I'll do that. I was up until 0430 EDT last night getting
ready for my boss to demo PHPGroupware to our client, so this won't happen
until after I've had some sleep. ;-) Luckily *he* has to do the demo, not me,
so I can crash while he works.

--
Scott Courtney         | "I don't mind Microsoft making money. I mind them