RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] address book

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] address book
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:09:10 +0000

Oh yeah - that the ticket

Complex enough to handle advanced needs but the interface can be simple enough
for
newbies

I agree with the concept - Outlook does a good job of handling contacts (except
they don't separate out the company/oragization)

Sounds like he's trying to make it a little too far reaching (contacts
belonging to
multiple organizations? trusts and estates sounds like it should be a separate
module that links over)

One complication that I don't think has been handled though is the company
contact
without a known individual at that company (eg adding a store phone number so I
have it closer at hand)

cdb should be the future addressbook