pgubook-readers

New Book - Building Scalable PHP Web Applications Using the Cloud

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: New Book - Building Scalable PHP Web Applications Using the Cloud
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 16:26:32 -0600

I thought you all might want to know that I just released a book through Apress titled Building Scalable PHP Web Applications Using the Cloud.  If any of you are transitioning from non-web programming to web programming, you may be interested in it.  Additionally, if you know any newer programmers (or teachers!), I think this would be a great resource for them.

https://www.amazon.com/Building-Scalable-Applications-Using-Cloud/dp/148425211X

Also, I've talked with Apress about doing an update/followup/sequel of Programming from the Ground Up, and that could possibly happen in a year or two.

Jon