pem

Re: [Pem] freedesktop.org standard

From: For anything and everything about GNU Pem
Subject: Re: [Pem] freedesktop.org standard
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:51:05 -0400

Just wanted to mention Pem also runs on devices that do not have freedesktop such as the nanonote. Also not all distros have $XDG_CONFIG_HOME set. My Slackware shows nothing for that variable. Does it mean that if we make the change and the variable is not set, pem will simply create a new directory at whatever location it was launched?