pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] GNU PDF to read PDF content?

From: joel zimmerli
Subject: [pdf-devel] GNU PDF to read PDF content?
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 00:00:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I found your very interessting project GNU PDF. I read the different information found on your website but I cannot figure out whether the library you are building will give possibilities to read/extract content from PDF file? Would it be possible to know a litle bit more about that point and maybe a aproximative date when the library could be used?

Thanks you in advance for your feedback.
Bad