pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] [new comer- Tokeniser] interested to work in the tokenis

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] [new comer- Tokeniser] interested to work in the tokeniser module
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:18:47 +0200

Hi Pierre.

   I'd like to join the team working on the Tokeniser Module that is
   to say Michael Gold and Jose E. Marchesi according to the maillist.
   I could probably work on the testing unit since shown as TODO on
   the flyspray tasks tracker. If they could briefly summarize the
   ongoing work on the module and point out at some potential tasks
   left to be done for a new comer, that would be nice ; ) .

The token writer documented in the reference manual (doc/gnupdf.texi)
still needs to be written and Michael is not currently working on it,
so you can take the ownership of the task #92 and implement it if you
like the idea.  The alternative would be to start the writing of the
unit tests, as you suggested.  It is up to you :)

A private email follows for information about accessing the flyspray
installation and the legal papers.

Thanks!

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>