pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Hello!

From: Jon Ander Ortiz
Subject: [pdf-devel] Hello!
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:37:15 +0100

Hello everyone.

I'm here because I've read in sabanah that you're looking for SW designers with C experience. ¿Are you still looking?
I'd like to colaborate with the proyect, IMHO it's a very interesting initiative.
I've readed the Newscomer's info, and most of the architecture docs.
I am a SW develper with 3 years of  C/C++ experience on linux.

Please comment me if there is any task for a pdf-newbie like me :D

BR:
Jon Ander Ortiz