pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Is pdf_fsys_file_get_filesystem really necessary?

From: Zac Brown
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Is pdf_fsys_file_get_filesystem really necessary?
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 13:50:35 -0700

Hans Hohenfeld wrote:
Hi,

I'm back to work after I was ill during the last few days. I hope to
finish the FS module unit test design in the next few days, it was more
work than I expected :)

While going through the FS module I stumbled upon this one

pdf_fsys_t
pdf_fsys_file_get_filesystem (pdf_fsys_file_t file)
{
  /* May be NULL if it is the default filesystem */
    return file->fs;
}

due to its enormous triviality two questions came up:

1. Is this one really needed? It's not used within the FS module, the fs
attribute of a file is always accessed directly.
2. If it stays, it doesn't need a unit test, does it?

regards,

Hans

That seems dumb. We'll let Jose pass final judgement on it, but if he's okay with it, I'll just remove it with my next patch of changes to the FS module.

-Zac