pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] stream filters in 'base'

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] stream filters in 'base'
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 11:47:29 +0200

   What is the status of the 'streams' filters in 'base' ?

   I went over the ASCII85 filter some time ago and found a number of
   'features', but someone said that there was some other restructuring
   going on so there was no point in making alterations at that time.

   Is it time to go over these streams now and find bugs etc?

Not yet. The design of the filesystem module is not yet finished
(shame on me). I am working hard to have it finished today or
tomorrow.

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>
                  <address@hidden>