pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello!

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello!
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 20:58:24 +0200

Hi Crazy Peter :)

   Jemarch just recruited me to work on task FS #37, writing some
   examples for the gnu-pdf documentation.  I have a good deal of
   experience as a C++ programmer and some familiarity with LaTeX and
   Texinfo, and i hope i can contribute something worthwhile to the
   FSF!

Thanks.

To include good examples in the manual is quite important. It will
also help to identify potential problems in the design of the public
interfaces.

Please update your local copy of gnupdf.texi often: we are writing the
API of new interfaces. Please also ask any doubt in this very mailing
list.

A private email follows with information about your account in the
flyspray installation .

Thanks again and welcome on board! :)

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>