partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Extension Headers

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Extension Headers
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:13:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, victor morales wrote:

PartySIP is dropping my user defined extension header.

Can you tell me if PartySIP supports extension headers?
Is there any configuration changes that I have to make for it to support user defined extension headers?

I do not use/develop partysip any more: this project is like dead. I advise to use ser/openser or you'll have to debug partysip issue on
your own.

Sorry...
Aymeric

Thanks!