partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Partysip 2.2.0 features

From: Marc Vella
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Partysip 2.2.0 features
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:06:23 +0200

Hi,
I have downloaded the package and am trying to build it however it is generating alot of errors whenever i run the make command mostly due to functions that are defined in the OSIP and Partysip libraries that is not managing to find.  Do i have to change some settings in the makefile?

Best Regards

Marc Vella