partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Problems getting going ...

From: Peter Lord
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Problems getting going ...
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:30:46 +0100

Hi,

I'm a newbie to partysip, but I'm having problems getting going.

I've built partysip on Solaris and, on the face of it, seems to startup okay. However, I'm having problems making simple calls.

Ideally, I would like to use some command-line phone since this can be scripted (I really want to dig around with the plugins rather than play with phones!). I found "ua" from the vovida stack which seems to fit the bill. Once configured, I've started two instances on the same machine. They register to partysip okay but when I try to make a call, partysip complains :-

SIP/2.0 482 Loop Detected
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.165.100.213:4000;received=127.0.0.1