partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Is the statefull module aware whether a incoming req

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Is the statefull module aware whether a incoming request(INFO or re-INVITE) is for a existing call session?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:03:21 +0100 (CET)

If messages within a call are sent to a proxy, that means you have
record route enabled. In this case, the Route header (or the
request-uri for rfc2543 ua) will contains the psp="...." parameter.

This way, the INFO is routed and the psp params tells you that this
message is within a call.

But no sessions is stored in partysip. The "statefull" words means
partysip is "transaction statefull". Not call statefull.

In the experimental NAT version, the notion of call exist. You
can look at it.

Aymeric