partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Problem by using osip!

From: 军 陈
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Problem by using osip!
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:54:18 +0800 (CST)

Now,I have installed successfully libosip in my machine,because partysip can successfully run in my machine.But when I want to write a program using libosip,it tells me "undefined refenrence to "sfree" and similar messages,why?And I try to find some guide from partysip,Because of the complexity of its makefile,I got no answer.Jack,I want to know how can I use libosip function in a simple function?

How do I write my Makefile?Can you give me an example?

Thank you very much!

Do You Yahoo!?
银行巨头聚会中原 大浪淘‘金’谁将笑傲?