partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] How to compile partysip in win32 platform?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] How to compile partysip in win32 platform?
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:50:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

the latest version of partysip has been ported to windows. I
finished it last week! (osip.atosc.org/download) You'll need
to rename some include path and link path in makefiles!

Also, all previous version of oSIP was broken because the
contribution I received for it waas plain wrong: thread
were killed instead of joined!

You should always prefer the unix side as it's well tested
and surely much more stable.

Aymeric