partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] SIP Client

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] SIP Client
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:18:24 +0200 (CEST)

partysip is nearly fully untested! So it is not strange...

I have tested it with some SIP phones:
 siemens (old series)
 ADtech
 I think some guys tested Cisco phones.
 josua (my test application, I do most testing with it!)
 linphone (Web phone for linux - www.linphone.org)

I never tested it with another proxy on the way.

I tested a very old version of partysip at the SIPit #10 in Cannes
with aroud 20 SIP phones and proxies. It was running as expected
but we did only INVITE and BYE test not more as it was a very early
version.

Can you send me a copy of the SUBSCRIBE message partysip is receiving
and then I'll told you the behavior which is exepced by looking at
the route and the request-uri. (or correct the bug!)

I think I'll finish the statefull mode in less than a week now.
After that challenge, I will focus on interperability issues and bugs.

Thanks
Aymeric.