bugid: pidtable format: 3908 1

From: Gocal, Katarzyna (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)
Subject: bugid: pidtable format: 3908 1
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 03:22:39 +0000

Hi there,

I installed parallel and run it for past 2 weeks with great success until it just stopped working, out of nowhere.

Operating system: RHEL 7

parallel: This should not happen. You have found a bug.

Please contact <parallel@gnu.org> and include:

* The version number: 20160222

* The bugid: pidtable format: 3908 1

* The command line being run

* The files being read (put the files on a webserver if they are big)

If you get the error on smaller/fewer files, please include those instead.

kill_sleep TERM

kill_sleep TERM

kill_sleep TERM

kill_sleep KILL

this happens if I use any command that uses parallel. Please let me know what other information do you need.

Regards

Katarzyna Gocal