Re: Parallel Multicore Usage

From: Rob Sargent
Subject: Re: Parallel Multicore Usage
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 12:07:45 -0600

If you want one core per job, you could do 240 jobs simultaneously.  Whether the machines can actually handle the jobs is another question - you say nothing of what is in you’re pipeline and how much multithreading is done within any of the stages.

you need to use the --sshloginfile and associated args