Error running parallell

From: Stefano Capomaccio
Subject: Error running parallell
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:08:11 +0100

Hi All,
In an Ubuntu system, 14.04, I have the following error launching parallel after completing with success the installing procedure:

$ parallel
parallel: Error: -g has been retired. Use --group.
parallel: Error: -B has been retired. Use --bf.
parallel: Error: -T has been retired. Use --tty.
parallel: Error: -U has been retired. Use --er.
parallel: Error: -W has been retired. Use --wd.
parallel: Error: -Y has been retired. Use --shebang.
parallel: Error: -H has been retired. Use --halt.
parallel: Error: --tollef has been retired. Use -u -q --arg-sep -- and --load for -l.

I have no idea on how to resolve this. In another machine with the same OS I had no issues.
This error occur with the lastest version of parallel as well as other older version that I tried to workaround the problem.

I will appreciate any help,

Stefano