Re: Job slot number {%} working yet?

From: Jamshid Afshar
Subject: Re: Job slot number {%} working yet?
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 10:34:11 -0500

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 5:08 AM, Ole Tange <ole@tange.dk> wrote:
> I understand why you might expect that. But {%} is not stored between
> invocations. So if we want {%} to work with 'sem' then we need somehow
> to store that when starting the job and remove it when done.
> It is working when not using 'sem'/--semaphore.

Thanks for confirming. This seems like a valuable feature, should I
file an enhancement request or is it already in the works?

In the meantime I'll look through examples again and see if I can
accomplish what I want with --slf and a list of servers. Just trying
to execute a collection of unit tests, one at a time per server, on a
pool of servers.

Thanks,
Jamshid