Re: parallel hanging when used with pipe

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: parallel hanging when used with pipe
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 16:50:54 +0630

That very much looks like a bug caused by a race condition.

Unfortunately I need it more reproducible to be able to fix it.

So I would like to ask you to try to reproduce it on a virtual machine
from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualboximage/files/ using
data that you are allowed to give me.

/Ole