paragui-users

[paragui-users] Can't find simple.theme on mac

From: Craig Thornton
Subject: [paragui-users] Can't find simple.theme on mac
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:46:45 -0300

I wrote a simple application using paragui and codewarrior for the mac. It only opens a window, but it can't find the simple.theme. Are there any paths for directories that should be set to the directory that the program looks in to load files? The files simple.theme is in the same directory that the program is in. I also compiled and ran another program by someone else, which ran properly. I unincluded the files in the project, and re-included them. When this happend, the program couldn't find simple.theme, it had the same errors in stdout.txt that the small program I wrote had. Is there something that has to be set for the files included in the program?

Craig