paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] new signal system?

From: Sebastien Berthet
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] new signal system?
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:51:56 +0200

> (...)
> It appears clean to me. Maybe be you could show a uglier sample ? :)

Indeed, the code you give is rather simple, and things may have evolved in
this way. I remember having played a little with a few libsigc test samples,
and I don't remember it was that simple ... but you may be right, and I will
follow your advice and try it again.

By the way, the 1.0.1 release is the last one for MSVC, while the current
release for gcc is 1.1.13. So, would you recommend using that "old" release
for MSVC ? Which is the one ParaGUI uses ?

thanks in advance,
all the best,

-sebastien

.