paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] new signal system?

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] new signal system?
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:17:24 -0400

Mensaje citado por "Roger D. Vargas" <address@hidden>:

> More similar to qt signal/slot system? Doesnt require any additional
> preprocessing like the  Q_OBJECT macro with the moc?

I dont know if it's similar to qt system, but sigc++ doesnt requiere the ugly
pass with moc, preprocessing or something like that.

Sigc++ is all standard C++ (with REALLY heavy use of templates, so you have to
use a good/modern c++ compiler). It was created for use in gtk-- (C++ port of
gtk+), but it became a separate library later.

Eric.