paragui-users

[paragui-users] PG_Richedit problems: Possible patch

From: andy uehara
Subject: [paragui-users] PG_Richedit problems: Possible patch
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a possible patch for the problems I mentioned
before.
1st: When you PGRE.setText before the widget gets
shown it does some funky stuff
2nd: When you load text with a space at the end it
repeats the last word.

here's a brief description of what I did:
1st: I added an Update(true) to the end of every
SetText() function call. This may not be the most
efficient way to solve this problem though
2nd: In ParseWords() I moved std::string down inside
the do{ }while loop. this makes sure that the string
is clear everytime and doesn't add the last loaded
word. I think this is probably the best solution.

here's the diff:
address@hidden:~/sign/test$ diff
/usr/src/paragui-1.0.2/src/widgets/pgrichedit.cpp
myre.cpp
105a106
>       Update(true);
111a113
>       Update(true);
116d117
<       std::string word;
124a126
>               std::string word;

I don't know how most patches are submitted, so ask me
if you have any other questions.
andy